Marketing and Communications Coordinator
The Marketing and Communications Coordinator at Manna Church is responsible for supporting the communications and creative team in creating and executing marketing and communications strategies. This role involves creating compelling content, coordinating digital and print materials, managing social media channels, and ensuring consistent messaging to enhance the church’s visibility and impact.
Full Time: 40 hours | Rate of Pay $30,000-35,000
The Manna Church exists to glorify God by equipping His people to change their world. As a Manna Church Staff member you are to assist in this vision by embodying the values and culture of Manna Church, by engaging within the local church, tithing, living a lifestyle consist with our bylaws, and by modeling SERVE – See and Shape the Future, Engage and Develop Others, Reinvent Continually, Value Results and Relationships, and Embody the Values.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Return all communications within 24 hours (1 business day)
- Ensure Paylocity is up to date
- This includes recording your own hours (if applicable), approving your shifts by the 5th and 20th of each month, and requesting leave in a timely manner
- Content Creation: Generate engaging and relevant content for various communication channels, including website, social media, email, and print materials. Stay updated on industry trends and best practices to continuously improve the quality and effectiveness of content.
- Social Media Management: Maintain and update Manna Church’s social media accounts, including content creation and scheduling, responding to comments, and tracking analytics to optimize engagement.
- Website Maintenance: Regularly update and maintain the church’s website with accurate and up-to-date information.
- Email Marketing: Develop and execute email campaigns, newsletters, and announcements to communicate with the church and wider community.
- App Management: Regularly update and maintain the church’s App with accurate and up-to-date information. Generate creative ways to engage people through the App.
- Event Promotion: Create promotional materials and campaigns to publicize church events, services, and community outreach programs.
- Vendor Relations: Establish and maintain positive relationships with vendors and suppliers. ● Ordering: Manage the ordering process for marketing materials, ensuring timely delivery and cost-effectiveness.
- Brand Consistency: Ensure consistent messaging and branding across all communication channels to maintain a cohesive image for Manna Church.
- Collaboration: Collaborate with ministry departments to implement marketing and communications strategies, ensuring accuracy and alignment with the church’s mission and values.
- Monitoring and Reporting: Analyze and report on the effectiveness of marketing and communication efforts, making recommendations for improvement.
- Community Engagement: Engage with the church community and foster relationships with attendees to better understand their needs and preferences.
- As Assigned by the Weekend Experience Pastor
- Staff Chapel
- All Staff Meetings
- Staff Mentoring as directed
- Growth Track/Staff
- Creative Team Meetings
- Creative Suite Huddles
- Sermon Planning Meetings
- Service Production Meetings
Key software requirements:
- Google Mail/Apps/Docs
- Asana (preferred)
- MS Office
- Rock RMS (preferred)
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Subsplash (preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong understanding of social media platforms and digital marketing strategies.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Creative thinking and the ability to generate innovative ideas.
- Regular involvement in Manna Church activities and events.
- Signed acknowledgement of Manna Church’s “Statement of Faith”
- Signed acknowledgement to policies and procedures as stated in Manna Church’s employee handbook.
- Living out the spiritual principles outlined in the Employee Handbook; participation in a small group; attending worship services; involvement in outreach; following Christ personally and passionately; sexual purity.