Manna Cafe’ Barista
The Manna Cafe’ Barista is a customer service position. Providing a friendly atmosphere with great service and presenting the love of Christ to those who they encounter.
Part Time Barista – Pay Rate $8.15
Manna Church exists to glorify God by equipping His people to change their world. As a Manna Staff member, you are to assist in this vision by embodying the values and culture of Manna Church, by engaging within the local church, tithing, living a lifestyle consist with our bylaws, and by modeling SERVE – See and Shape the Future, Engage and Develop Others, Reinvent Continually, Value Results and Relationships, and Embody the Values.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure Paylocity is up to date
- This includes recording your own hours (if applicable), approving your shifts by the 5th and 20th of each month, and requesting leave in a timely manner
- Assisting customers by presenting and explaining the coffee drink menu; answering questions
- The ability to attend to customers in a fast paced environment
- Maintain a clean and sanitary work area
- Be available to work Sundays during the services, as well as Easter, Christmas and special events
- Preparing Coffee’s, tea’s and other beverages
- Operating register according to procedure accurately and efficiently
- As assigned related to this field.
- Staff Chapel
- All Staff Meetings
- Manna Cafe’ Meetings
Key software requirements:
- Google Mail/Apps/Docs
- MS Office
- Square POS
- Regular involvement in Manna Church activities and events.
- Signed acknowledgement of Manna Church’s “Statement of Faith”
- Signed acknowledgement to policies and procedures as stated in Manna Church’s employee handbook.
- Living out the spiritual principles outlined in the Employee Handbook; participation in a small group; tithing consistently; attending worship services; involvement in outreach; following Christ personally and passionately; sexual purity.
- The ability to lift up to 5 gallon containers