Hospitality Team Member: Raeford Site
The Hospitality Team Member is responsible for the overall cleanliness of Manna Church Raeford Site property. They also coordinate with the Facility Manager, Hospitality Supervisor, or Site Pastor for any set up of events and small groups on Manna Church Raeford Site property. They may also assist the Maintenance Supervisor in performing maintenance needs at Manna Church Raeford Site.
The Manna Hospitality Team at the Raeford Site is committed to providing excellent services by creating a clean and safe environment for guests to encounter the Holy Spirit during our Sunday morning services. The Raeford site is unique in that we meet in the school gymnasium of East Hoke Middle School, located at 4702 Fayetteville Rd., Raeford, NC 28376, and are not permitted in the school during the weekdays. Our motto is “Excellence in Execution.”
The Hospitality Team member works with the Raeford Site Pastor to ensure set-up is completed for the Sunday morning service. The main task you will be doing is thoroughly cleaning the parts of the facility we use, working with the Custodian and the setup/teardown team. Assistance with the setup/teardown equipment as required each Sunday.
While this position requires Sundays at the Raeford site, as a Hospitality Team member, there are other opportunities for hours with the Manna Church Fayetteville/Ft. Liberty region.
Part Time $8.50 per hour
Manna Church exists to glorify God by equipping His people to change their world. As a Manna Church staff member, you are to assist in this vision by embodying the values and culture of Manna Church, by engaging within the local church, tithing, living a lifestyle consistent with our bylaws, and by modeling SERVE: See and Shape the Future, Engage and Develop Others, Reinvent Continually, Value Results and Relationships, and Embody the Values.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming them.
- Pickup trash is outside the building.
- Gather and empty trash.
- Service, clean, and supply restrooms
- Clean and polish furniture and fixtures.
- Clean windows, partitions, and mirrors
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment
- Keep clean and organize all supplies.
- Coordinate with Central Hospitality as it pertains to maintaining all stock of janitorial supplies as well as the proper working of all equipment.
- Inform the site pastor and custodian of any building-related repairs that need to be performed.
- Move heavy furniture, equipment, and supplies, either manually or by using moving devices. This includes baptism equipment and general setup and teardown equipment.
- Show flexibility regarding filing in for other shifts across all Fayetteville/Ft. Bragg sites as needed.
- Staff Mentoring as directed
Key software requirements:
- Google Mail/Apps/Docs
- MS Office
- Experience with maintaining facilities is a plus, but we will train for this position.
- Regular involvement in Manna Church activities and events.
- Signed acknowledgement of Manna Church’s “Statement of Faith.”
- Signed acknowledgement of policies and procedures as stated in Manna Church’s employee handbook.
- Living out the spiritual principles outlined in the Employee Handbook; participation in a small group; tithing consistently; attending worship services; involvement in outreach; following Christ personally and passionately; sexual purity.
- The ability to lift and move 50 lbs.