Hospitality Team Member: Anderson Creek
The Hospitality Team Member is responsible for the overall cleanliness of all Manna Church properties. They also coordinate with the Facility Manager and or Hospitality Supervisor for any set up of events and small groups on Manna Church properties. They may also assist the Maintenance Supervisor in performing maintenance needs at all Manna Church properties.
Hospitality | Part Time | Anderson Creek Site
$8.50 per hour
The Manna Church exists to glorify God by equipping His people to change their world. As a Manna Church Staff member you are to assist in this vision by embodying the values and culture of Manna Church, by engaging within the local church, tithing, living a lifestyle consist with our bylaws, and by modeling SERVE – See and Shape the Future, Engage and Develop Others, Reinvent Continually, Value Results and Relationships, and Embody the Values.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
● Ensures the day-to-day cleaning of assigned Manna Church property is performed to an excellent standard.
● Open and close Manna Church properties for small groups or events on property.
● Greet guests and staff in a courteous manner
● Ensures Manna Church property is service-ready, by:
○ Ensuring the Worship Center and hallways are set at hot/cold 68 degrees.
○ Trash picked up around the outside in the parking area.
○ All surface areas are wiped with appropriate chemicals.
○ Portico blown off an hour prior to service.
○ All children ministry areas are clean and disinfected.
○ All interior and exterior glass is clean and free of smudges.
○ Chairs in the Worship Center straightened.
○ Stage front cleaned and vacuumed.
○ All spills mopped up and in the lobby and Worship Center.
○ All special/events set up prior to service.
○ Assist Site Pastor and SERVE Team coordinator with tasks as assigned.
○ Bathrooms deep cleaned and disinfected.
○ Bathrooms touched up and serviced during service.
○ All trash taken out at the end of the night.
○ Ensure all doors are locked and alarm set at the end of the evening.
● Return all communications within 24 hours (1 business day)
● Ensure Paylocity is up to date (Due by the 5th and 20th of each month)
■ This includes recording your own hours (clocking in and out).
■ Employee approval of the times you have recorded.
■ Requesting time off in the appropriate amount of time
■ Correcting or having your supervisor correct any errors that may have occurred.
● Staff Chapel (If employee is working on Monday)
● All Staff Meetings
● Staff Mentoring as directed
Key software requirements:
● Google Mail/Apps/Docs
● MS Office
● Experience with maintaining facilities a plus, but we will train for this position
● Regular involvement in Manna Church activities and events.
● Signed acknowledgement of Manna Church’s “Statement of Faith”
● Signed acknowledgement to policies and procedures as stated in Manna Church’s employee handbook.
● Living out the spiritual principles outlined in the Employee Handbook; participation in a small group; tithing consistently; attending worship services; involvement in outreach; following Christ personally and passionately; sexual purity.
● The ability to lift and move 50 lbs.